Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see a standard report? [Portfolio Funding Status]

Jason Leeming August 21, 2022

Hi, I can't seem to see this report in my instance: https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006227848-10X-Portfolio-Funding-Status

It looks like its an OTB report so I assume it should show up when you search Reports? Any ideas on this, is it disabled or do I need to set something up first?

Cheers, Jason

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2022

@Jason Leeming Yes, that is a standard report, but it exists in the Enterprise Menu so it may not be toggled on for your System Role in Jira Align.  You can ask your admin to make it available for you from the Roles permission page:

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 9.33.28 PM.png

Hi, thanks for pointing out where to find it. I am a Super Admin and I enabled it for my role (and the PMO & Portfolio Manager roles). It is now showing up in the list which is good. However, when I select it I get the permissions error page:

You Need More Access
To View This Page
Please contact your administrator to resolve this issue.

Appreciate the prompt response too @Allan Maxwell :)

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022

@Jason Leeming You may need to log out, flush your browser cache and try again ...I know that has worked for other pages and reports.

Jason Leeming August 22, 2022

@Allan Maxwell yep that was it thanks :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events