Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Jira Align Integrate with Confluence?

Rupinder Pannu April 18, 2022

Hi Everyone,

Can Jira Align integrate with Confluence?

If yes, Could you please guide me the steps to follow?

Thank You in advance for your support and partnership.

Best Regards,

Rupinder Pannu

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2022

@Rupinder Pannu Jira Align currently does not integrate with Confluence. Depending on what you want to accomplish you may be able to create integrations using the Jira Align APIs. 

Rupinder Pannu April 20, 2022

@Sam Tsubota Thank You for clarifying. Does JIRA Align has any similar features from documentation perspective as Confluence? 
Is there also any comparison sheet between Confluence and JIRA Align?

Thank You for your support and guidance.

Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2022

@Rupinder Pannu I'm not sure of the Confluence documentation you are referring to. Jira Align has a Knowledge Base which has documentation. Jira Align and Confluence are products that serve different purposes so it's unlikely that there would be a comparison sheet of the two products.

John Hillock February 3, 2023

@Sam Tsubota Hi Sam, do you know if there are any plans to support integration between Align and Confluence in the future? Specifically, I'm trying to maintain some team documentation and would love to be able to pull in epic-level roadmaps into our team's Confluence page, not only for visibility but to also reduce redundant documentation.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events