Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my team name in URLs

DRIVE GmbH & Co. KG November 1, 2021

When creating my account I entered a name for my team, but in the URLs it's called "team123456789.atlassian.net" (not the real numbers). Is there any way to change the URS to "nameofmyteam.atlassian.net"?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Hey @DRIVE GmbH & Co. KG , welcome to the Community!

Your question is tagged for Jira Align, but I'm wondering if you might be thinking about updating the URL on a Jira Software site. If this is the case, it is possible for paid Jira Cloud subscriptions to update their URL in the admin console, following the instructions at this link

If your site is on a Free plan, updating the URL won't be an option in the admin console. You can upgrade to a Standard plan or higher, even on a trial basis, in order to get access to the Atlassian Cloud site rename capability.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

I don't think you can edit the link in Jira Align, but you could use one of the "link shorteners" that most organizations have in place.  Where I work, we use "Go" so I can create any link I want like go/teamSuperAwsome and share that internally.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events