You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
In the admin module is there anyway to see the login activity or report for a given period? Is there a way to extract from JA this detail, we do not have Insights setup yet. The org is looking to track the users adoption, is there a better way to do this?
1) From the blue navigation menu on the left, click the Administration menu ('gear" icon at the bottom) and select Activity page.
2) You can see the login activity log on that page on the bottom left.
3) Click the "Login Activity" link (yes, the title of the subsection is a hyperlink), and you'll see the "Use Trend" by week chart.
1) From the blue navigation menu on the left, click the Administration menu ('gear" icon at the bottom) and select People page.
2) On the top right of the page, click the "More Actions" button, and select "Export".
3) A timestamped Excel spreadsheet will be downloaded to your default download location.
4) The Excel file (note that it has .xls extension) contains the details of all the users and has the date when each user logged in last time (in a column titled "Last Logged In".
@Tess Doris I updated the answer above with an Option B that describes how to get the last logged in date for every user. Hope that gets you closer.
Frankly, I don't think that either options gives you a complete picture of user adoption, but it could be one of the indicators.