Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

API - Filter using lastLoginDate not working

Date filter not working for lastLoginDate key however it is working for other date keys like createDate or lastModified

rest/align/api/2/users?filter=lastLoginDate gt 2020-05-11T06:48:00Z

I want to disable the Last 90 days Inactive users so I need the filter in lastLoginDate key. Kindly help me in advance.

3 answers

1 vote

Hi there -- we wanted to let you know that a new enhancement request has been created today for having this property searchable/filterable.

Should you're interested, feel free to join Ideation portal (open for current Jira Align customers & prospects) and upvote for it.

0 votes

Hi @Mohamed Musheer ,

The lastLoginDate property is a read-only object that is not meant to be filterable via API calls.  We have a defect report on this case, as this property should be marked as NonSearchableProperty:  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-3085

Please subscribe to this bug should you wanna get notified when it is resolved.

In case you want this property to be searchable & filterable, I'd recommend you to log a new Idea in the public Ideation portal.  Here's how.

Hope it helps!

Hi @Rodrigo Cortez ,

If you can see the other date fields like createDate and lastModified are also a read-only object but can be filtered via API.
If lastLoginDate is not ment for filterable please provide me a solution for my problem

"I want to disable inactive users for last 90 days how do I get the inactive users via API ?"

As a workaround, you can export all of your active users, then manually filter the results.

Dear @Rodrigo Cortez ,

Can you please suggest the answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management with Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is a relatively newer management methodology which draws from lean and systems thinking approaches to drive value-based outcomes, as opposed to more traditional techni...

226 views 0 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you