Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating WSJF workflow in Jira Align for a Solution Backlog

Shirley Stahl May 16, 2022

I am trying to create a solution backlog that spans 6 programs and incorporate WSJF.  I created epics and in list view I can not add WSJF value; only if I select estimate and only each program epics show up.  Only then I can calculate WSJF.  However if that epic spans multiple programs the WSJF value only shows up for the primary program and does not populate for all the programs that epic spans.   I thought there was a way to see the epics in list view where you could calculate WSJF (BV, TC, etc) where each field was a dropdown to add the value.  Is there a video or instructions how I can do this?

1 comment

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Are you trying to get to this view and are unable? 

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.20.33 AM.png

Shirley Stahl May 18, 2022

Yes, Allan.  Can you provide instructions?

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Click on "Prioritize' from the Epic Backlog. If you don't see WSJF then Admin -> Detail Panel Settings -> select your Portfolio and "Epic" and turn on the WSJF toggle.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.44.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.43.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.43.44 AM.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events