Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Newbie Question - Can't Find Halp App for Teams

I'm a newbie at Teams apps. I'm attempting to add Halp and give permission to a test group. I'm following these instructions https://plz.halp.com/article/x359vientt-getting-started but I'm having trouble at step 1. Searching for the 'Halp' app finds nothing, but I can search for and find many other apps.

What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Halp's apps for MS Teams and Slack are being renamed to Assist, so that update might have already rolled out for you, as it will for everyone over the next few days. 

If you believe you already have authorization (as @marcus.burnap mentioned above), then try searching for Assist to see if results appear under that name. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.04.42 AM.png

Your 365 global or Teams admin will need to allow and authorize the app, 

It will then be available to add to your Teams. 

I am the global admin. :)

Could it be because it is now called Assist?!

Like Brian Feldman likes this

Hey @phil_harder , yes that could definitely be the case. Try searching for Assist. This update began rolling out across MSFT's servers yesterday, and should reaching all users in the coming days. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.04.42 AM.png

Thanks @Brian Feldman , I should have caught that. Made the change and install proceeded flawlessly.

Like Brian Feldman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Halp

Become a Halp Leader and earn perks along the way

Greetings, friends, Chances are if you’ve been spending some time in the online Community, you’ve noticed some members with the lozenge “Community Leader” next to their names. These folks are not m...

314 views 0 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you