Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Question - Can't Find Halp App for Teams

phil.harder March 2, 2022

I'm a newbie at Teams apps. I'm attempting to add Halp and give permission to a test group. I'm following these instructions https://plz.halp.com/article/x359vientt-getting-started but I'm having trouble at step 1. Searching for the 'Halp' app finds nothing, but I can search for and find many other apps.

What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brian Feldman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Halp's apps for MS Teams and Slack are being renamed to Assist, so that update might have already rolled out for you, as it will for everyone over the next few days. 

If you believe you already have authorization (as @marcus.burnap mentioned above), then try searching for Assist to see if results appear under that name. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.04.42 AM.png

1 vote
marcus.burnap March 2, 2022

Your 365 global or Teams admin will need to allow and authorize the app, 

It will then be available to add to your Teams. 

I am the global admin. :)

Could it be because it is now called Assist?!

Like Brian Feldman likes this
Brian Feldman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Hey @phil.harder , yes that could definitely be the case. Try searching for Assist. This update began rolling out across MSFT's servers yesterday, and should reaching all users in the coming days. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.04.42 AM.png

Thanks @Brian Feldman , I should have caught that. Made the change and install proceeded flawlessly.

Like Brian Feldman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events