cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assist App logo not visible inside microsoft Teams

Riyaben Agrawal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 18, 2023

Hello Halp/Assist, 

I’ve pinned Assist App in messaging extension in Teams. it’s still pinned but doesn’t appear in messaging bar. Please help! We use Assist app organization-wide and there's some issue with Log of Assist which is disappeared from the teams. 

I did contact to Microsoft teams support Team but they suggested there is some update issue with the app itself. 

Could you please advise! 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2023

Hi @Riyaben Agrawal

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The Assist app logo is default from the Assist and hence we, from the community, are not able to assist with this investigation as we do not have access to customer instances.

I would recommend raising a support request with Atlassian Support team at https://support.atlassian.com

Please do not forget to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your question so it can help other community members in the future.

Regards,
Eugenio

0 votes
Riyaben Agrawal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2024

Thanks you eugenio. I'll contact them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events