How to setup with Stash Git Developer site

Hi There,

I have managed to install the Stash and all working fine now i need to install SugarCRM for development but dont know how:

I can see there is Application Link in settings but is this the same thing iam thinking to be able to give link to a repo for live test for the code effects ?

I want to setup two repo one for developers to submit changes which is for us to test live on www.domain1.com

and second repo is live site which is our live site www.main.com

so in this case how do we go about this step by step please ??

and also is this the right product Stash for this ? we are on 30day trial ..

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Bilgin,

Could you please clarify a few things so that we can try and help you decide how Stash can help you.

i need to install SugarCRM for development but dont know how:

Do you host the SugarCRM source code or other source code related to SugarCRM development in Stash?

I want to setup two repo one for developers to submit changes which is for us to test live on www.domain1.com

Do you want to deploy the source code you host in Stash to a test server?

Just to clarify this, Stash allows you to easily host and collaborate on git repositories. For deployment you could potentially use Atlassian Bamboo to build and deploy the code you host in Stash to different servers (e.g. the test and live servers you mention in your question).

Cheers,

Stefan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 08, 2018 in Teamwork

If you could delete any meeting from your calendar, which one would it be?

Let’s face it: most of us have too many meetings on our calendars. And few things are a bigger waste of time than recurring meetings that no longer provide any value to attendees (or the busines...

579 views 16 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you