Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup with Stash Git Developer site

Deleted user August 8, 2012

Hi There,

I have managed to install the Stash and all working fine now i need to install SugarCRM for development but dont know how:

I can see there is Application Link in settings but is this the same thing iam thinking to be able to give link to a repo for live test for the code effects ?

I want to setup two repo one for developers to submit changes which is for us to test live on www.domain1.com

and second repo is live site which is our live site www.main.com

so in this case how do we go about this step by step please ??

and also is this the right product Stash for this ? we are on 30day trial ..

1 answer

0 votes
Stefan Saasen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2012

Hi Bilgin,

Could you please clarify a few things so that we can try and help you decide how Stash can help you.

i need to install SugarCRM for development but dont know how:

Do you host the SugarCRM source code or other source code related to SugarCRM development in Stash?

I want to setup two repo one for developers to submit changes which is for us to test live on www.domain1.com

Do you want to deploy the source code you host in Stash to a test server?

Just to clarify this, Stash allows you to easily host and collaborate on git repositories. For deployment you could potentially use Atlassian Bamboo to build and deploy the code you host in Stash to different servers (e.g. the test and live servers you mention in your question).

Cheers,

Stefan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events