Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git Essentials Offering

Tom Kelly February 24, 2014

Just begining to look at the Atlassian stack and purchased a few Starter Pack items for review. (crucible, fisheye, jira, agile, stash, zaphyr, bamboo). I just noticed the Git Essentials offering and was wondering if it offers any additional features or out-of-the-box attributes beyond the core tools?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

Hi Tom,

The Git Essentials bundle includes JIRA, JIRA Agile, Stash and Bamboo, (as our download offering), but there isn't anything other than the core tools listed above bundled together there. The idea is to put the right tools in the hands of people who are just coming to Git but it doesn't include the whole stack that you have been evaluating, (for example there is no Crucible for reviews etc), so depending on your needs it may suit you well or you may want to add extra products from the stack too.

All the best,
John

Tom Kelly February 28, 2014

Thanks John. I do have another question related to "extra products" but I'll start another thread later. First I'll have to walk through those dragon stages

Andrew Morin March 25, 2014

John,

If you already have all of the tools is this fucntionality built in? No need to purchase anything?

Thanks

Andrew

aileen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2014

Hi Andrew,

That's correct, if you have the latest versions of each of the products in Git Essentials, all of the functionality is built-in.

Thanks,

Aileen

0 votes
aileen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2014

Hi Andrew,

That's correct, if you have the latest versions of each of the products in Git Essentials, all of the functionality is built-in.

Thanks,

Aileen

0 votes
Agustin Martin March 4, 2014

Hi.

I'm also interested in this question. Specially if there is any bonus to purchasing the "git essentials" bundle against purchasing the individual products that make up the bundle. At least I didn't see any at a first glance price-wise or feature-wise

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events