crucible command line review

dhandu February 28, 2012

Hi,I am trying to craete a review from command line , could you please help me how to upload the created review from command line from my local repository.

I used this commdn to create a review from my local repo command line

crucible_cli --action createReview --project "training" --file cli.txt --allowReviewersToJoin
Review training-30 created

Also refered this link.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CRUCLI/Crucible+Command+Line+Interface

Thanks

dhandapani

4 answers

0 votes
dhandu March 1, 2012

Hi Bob, Could yu please let me know how to update the created review from command line to crucible server. since I found there is pre commit upload option avilable in the Gui, but the same CLI option is not avilable , we need to push our code to crucible server from command line for review.

Thank you

0 votes
dhandu February 29, 2012

Hi , could you please let me know how to upload the patch from command line , I see the option avilable at gui , after created the review from command line , how can I send that file for review ?

Thanks

Dhandapani

0 votes
dhandu February 28, 2012

Hi Bob, I would like to review from command line crucible . yes, My review was created , but in the review link I am not getting the file updated, its present in my local repo, I have added and committed the file. after the CLI review created I am not able to see the file , but I can see the review link updated ino the crucible.

My requirement is add the file and create a review before commit or push the file to repo.

Thanks for your help

Dhandapani

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2012

I don't understand your question. It looks like your review was created.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events