crucible command line review

Hi,I am trying to craete a review from command line , could you please help me how to upload the created review from command line from my local repository.

I used this commdn to create a review from my local repo command line

crucible_cli --action createReview --project "training" --file cli.txt --allowReviewersToJoin
Review training-30 created

Also refered this link.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CRUCLI/Crucible+Command+Line+Interface

Thanks

dhandapani

4 answers

I don't understand your question. It looks like your review was created.

Hi Bob, I would like to review from command line crucible . yes, My review was created , but in the review link I am not getting the file updated, its present in my local repo, I have added and committed the file. after the CLI review created I am not able to see the file , but I can see the review link updated ino the crucible.

My requirement is add the file and create a review before commit or push the file to repo.

Thanks for your help

Dhandapani

Hi , could you please let me know how to upload the patch from command line , I see the option avilable at gui , after created the review from command line , how can I send that file for review ?

Thanks

Dhandapani

Hi Bob, Could yu please let me know how to update the created review from command line to crucible server. since I found there is pre commit upload option avilable in the Gui, but the same CLI option is not avilable , we need to push our code to crucible server from command line for review.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

269 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you