cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking to JIRA Issues from a Crucible Review

Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2012

I have Crucible/JIRA integration setup, and it works, but only if I create the Review from the JIRA Issue. If I create the Review from Crucible, the field to fill in for a JIRA Issue link never shows up.

Is this a normal limitation? Annoying for sure...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013

It appears that this is more stable in current versions of Crucible. I'm not seeing this problem any more.

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2012

Are you sure of General Configuration " Accept remote API" - is this true in both JIRA and Crucible

Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Yes it is on for both systems.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events