Is it possible to use Fisheye/Crucible onDemand with BitBucket.org?

Tonya Stoll February 8, 2012

We have just moved our source to bitbucket.org and found that Atlassian has these other products that look like they would fit well. Is it just me, or can I not find a way to hook up my Bitbucket source to Fisheye. I linked bitbucket to JIRA but the Code tab seems to only be looking in SVN.

Thanks!

7 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2012

It isn't possible to connect FishEye/Crucibe on OnDemand to BitBucket right now. You can connect up JIRA OnDemand with BitBucket, check out the documentation at:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Linking+a+bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA+OnDemand

The only source repository available with FishEye and Crucible OnDemand at the moment though is the built in Subversion repository.

Cheers,

Matt

0 votes
Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2012
0 votes
Lucian Masalar October 10, 2012

Thanks Mark.

We have started using the new built-in code review option that was rolled out with the new update of the Bitbucket this week (it works very similar to Crucible for in-line reviews, but it doesn't have all the features). It's a poor man's solution that works for now.

Atlassian, come on, please prioritize this higher in your backlogs man, this is so not like you guys ... !!!

0 votes
Mark Snelling October 10, 2012

I've created a JIRA issue for this. Feel free to vote on it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-4324

0 votes
AndyAtTogether July 29, 2012

is the a timeframe on when the integration between fisheeye and bitbucket will be available on OnDemand

0 votes
Lucian Masalar June 30, 2012

Hi Borek, would you mind sharing how you did it. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 votes
Borek Bernard February 12, 2012

It is possible, we have connected our BitBucket private repository to FishEye / Crucible successfully but it was not as easy as it should be. The problem was that FishEye doesn't support SSH very well (although the UI looks like it does) and we only got it working when we switched protocols to HTTPS. Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events