How do we see entire files instead of just diff while reviewing?

I use Accurev for source code repo. On crucible I only see diffs, it would be nice to see the entire file to get the context. How do I set up my crucible account to do that?

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @amulya,

You can change the size of code context displayed around the changes through the View menu on the review page, see below:

cruc-rev-diff-context.png

Once you set the context to "Full Context" you will see entire contents of the file, I believe this is what you are after, isn't it?

Kind regards,

Hi Piotr, Thank you for answering, I do not see view dropdown at all.

Hi Amulya, Is it review for uploaded patch perhaps? If so, and the patch is not anchored to repository, Crucible won't be able to show full context of the content, because it simply doesn't have it. Hope that makes sense.

Hi Piotr No..The same review for a different user can show the entire file. I have a mac 10.9 and use Chrome. I am sure about the settings, but cannot figure out what.

I am not** sure if its a setting or my browser does not support the funtionality.

I can't be 100% sure but I don't think this is browser related issue - the context menu is built server side and it does not use any browser specific logic to render it. Perhaps you want to raise this with our support via https://support.atlassian.com/ ? We would need to inspect your review data to find out why this is not being rendered. Regards,

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 10.45.35 AM.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

311 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you