Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I log in as admin to Fisheye?

Keith Fogle February 25, 2015

I am trying to update my evaluation license for Fisheye and Crucible.  I am being asked on the website for the Server ID, to generate the license.  However, I cannot log in to admin, to get the information.  I have tried to reset the config.xml, to reset the admin password, but that does not work.

Please advise.

3 answers

0 votes
Keith Fogle February 25, 2015

I ended up re-installing Fisheye and Crucible, and was able to set up the admin password via the installer.

Thanks!

0 votes
user1648639125013
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2015

Hi Keith,

The following KB describes how to reset the admin password;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/How+to+reset+the+Administration+Page+password+in+FishEye+or+Crucible

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2015

Hi Keith,

Please confirm you've followed all the instructions contained at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/How+to+reset+the+Administration+Page+password+in+FishEye+or+Crucible.

The hash provided in this document will set the Administrator password to admin. This is the password-only Administration account you can access by clicking at Administration in the bottom of the page:

admin.png

Please remember to restart FishEye after changing the hash, as it will only take effect after a restart.
Please also ensure you are editing the correct config.xml, as you may have one under your FishEye install directory and under your FISHEYE_INST directory, which is the directory where the FishEye data goes. Check wheter or not you have an environment variable called FISHEYE_INST, as this should point to your data directory. If this is not set, FishEye must be using the config.xml under the install directory.

Regards,
Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events