Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye login won't redirect me after entering username and password.

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2012

After I put in my username/password it goes to a blank white page and refreshing the will show that I am still not logged in. I have to clear my browsers cache to be able to log in when this happens. It will work normally after I clear the cache but this happens frequently.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

This is a jetty issue with the version that ships with Fisheye 2.X. Supposedly in Fisheye 3 an updated version of jetty will be shipped with it that resolves an issue in jetty 6.

0 votes
Conor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2012

You don't say what browser you are using or what version of FishEye you are using. Are you going directly to FishEye or through a webserver such as Apache?

Have you tried other browsers? Do they behave the same way? That would help to know if it is a browser problem (I suspect something odd because clearing the browser cache fixes the issue)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events