Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye indexes commits multiple times

Wouter de Vries November 21, 2013

It seems FishEye sometimes indexes commits multiple times. Could this be a bug related to #resolving multiple issues in a single commit?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found out what's going wrong. I have several SVN repositories with relative paths for products and an all encompassing SVN repository. Smart commits cannot be enabled/disabled per repository and thus all smart commits are picked up twice. Once in the all encompassing SVN repository and once in the relative repository.

I voted on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-4301 : Ability to opt a single repository or #pattern out of smart commits

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

In that case, Iam not aware on how this can be resolved. Lets wait for others to join in to the discussion.

Raul

0 votes

We are using FishEye and Crucible 3.1.5 with a SVN repository (used for multiple projects).

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Hi Wouter

Which version of fisheye are you on?

This seems to be a bug on the old fisheye versions (earlier than 2.7.4) and was fixed in 2.7.4.

If you are on an earlier version, upgrade to 2.7.4 should fix your issue.

Have a look at the link below, this was discussed in answers before

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/16734/fisheye-seems-to-be-indexing-commits-multiple-times

Rahul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events