It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

FishEye Setup - What Is Expected Platform? What Is Envisioned Customer Architecture?

I downloaded the FishEye product and attempt to run start.bat according to the instructions on my Win7 PC and a couple of command prompts flicker on and off but nothing happens.

I have VS2010 projects I am hoping to share with other developers in another region and was hoping JIRA OnDemand could help. It seemed I needed to download FishEye but I'm spinning my wheels. Do y'all have any knowledgeable, technically oriented and available sales people that could help a guy out during his evaluation period?

1 answer

0 votes
MrHunter Atlassian Team Jul 04, 2012

Hi Jose,

If you sign up for JIRA OnDemand and FishEye/Crucible on OnDemand then you won't need to install a local version of FishEye. Atlassian OnDemand has an inbuilt subversion repository that is hooked in to FishEye, so you don't need to perform any set up or installation at all. :)

You can check out the getting started documentation for more information:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+started+with+Source+and+Review+Bundle

If you'd like to import a local repository you can do so by following:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Importing+Versioned+Data+into+Subversion

Cheers,

Matt

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

22 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you