cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in code size in fisheye

Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

HI All,

For a particular repository X - if i go to user dashboard to see the LOC im getting the count against every user, but for the same reposiotyr if i use the search option(eyeql) & see the added and modifed lines - there is a differnece - any one knows the reason why - please help me out

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

Reason - In search it will show the individual LOC added & Deleted, in the user reports it will just go by blame (Search goes by the respective changeset/ revision information & user report goes by latest revision)

If i have added 9 lines for a file in a particular revision, search it will show added as 9, assume if some one deletes 3 of my lines in the subsequent changes - the user reports will consider only 6 and not 9

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events