cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible: How to remove changeset/submitte columns

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

We're using Crucible 3.7

When our users review branches, they see the user responsible and the changesets in a column to the left of the code.

crucible_columns.png

There was a Columns button in earlier versions to remove that, since it makes side-by-side diffs very tedious, but I have not been able to find anything that would remove these columns.

Anybody know a workaround for this?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

Hi Nicolas,

You should be able to find the same options in the Prefs button.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2015

Actually, it's not in there. I have: -Source Comments (Above, Inline, Hidden). -Diff (Side by side, united). -Wrapping (Soft wrapping, no wrappin) -Show Source (on/off) None of these options address the authors/changeset columns. Is that function present in Prefs in later versions? We're on 3.7.0.

gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2015

Hi Nicholas, This is strange to me, it should be showing up there in version 3.7.0. Can you please check if the same happens for other users, and also in other browsers? Please also check if there's any error in your browsers's Dev Tools > Network tab.

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2015

This does happen for all users. We tried in Chrome 46 and Firefox 42. I do sometimes see an error in the debug info, but it's a failed Get on a user icon. I don't see anything weird in the logs either. Something particular I should be looking out for?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events