Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add some users as reviewer in Crucible

Meinhard Gredig October 7, 2013

I am not able to add two specific crucible users as reviewer ion Crucible. They will not be suggested and not be added to the list of reviewers when the "Enter user name" field is empty. Although I can type their name and add them on the "edit review details" dialog. But when I confirm the dialog these users were not added as reviewers.
The users all have the same JIRA and Confluence user group assigned. There aren't any error messages or warnings. At least one of them can create reviews and the other can also join a review himself. What could be the reason I cannot add them as reviewers?

5 answers

2 votes
Catalin Ciurea April 9, 2015

Same happened to me apparently the user was not in the 'Allowed review participants' In the Projects -> <project> -> Crucible Settings -> Allowed review participants section.

Matt Farnsworth July 2, 2015

This was my solution as well. The user was showing as an Active Crucible user, but since other review participants had already been defined for the project, the user had to be added to that list.

1 vote
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2013

Hello Meinhard,

It could be that these users are not marked as active Crucible users.

Can you please go to 'Administration' > 'User Settings' > 'Users', click on the 'Edit' action next to one of these two users, and check if the 'Active Crucible user' setting is marked?

Ian Atkinson October 15, 2013

I have the exact same problem as Meinhard. My users are active crucible users. I tried deactiving crucible for them and reactivating with no change. I still cannot add many specific users to reviews.

In the edit details view when I type in the reviewer's ID they appear and I can choose them. After closing the dialog and repeating they have (reviewer) next totheir name when I try to add again. Repeating multiple times will give them the text (reviewer|reviewer|reviewer|...) but never actually show them as added. Refreshing the page resets this text.

0 votes
Daniel Pieper November 4, 2018

Have the same issue. What a poor piece of software!

0 votes
matthew.herron July 3, 2015

I also have this issue.

0 votes
Wendy Thomas July 3, 2015

Is there a resolution for this , I have the same issue - and yes the user is active.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events