Where is my Kanban Board?

rahel.duersteler January 27, 2021

My co-worker has created a new project and an associated Kanban board. I am also deposited as administrator. Unfortunately, I do not see the board and even if I click on the link, always comes: Board not found or deleted. But my co-worker sees the board and also my account on the board. What is the reason for this? Why do I not see my board?!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

Sounds like a permission issue.

It would help to know what version of Jira you are on (Cloud, Server, etc). Consider tagging your question with that information to help the Community know your environment.

rahel.duersteler January 27, 2021

Hey  Mykenna!

Thanks for your answer! I work with Jira Cloud. The funny thing is that I'm the administrator of this project, as well as of the board. Therefore, it can not be due to the permissions.. Veeery strange!

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

Actually, Jira permissions are flexible enough that you can be "the administrator of this project, as well as of the board" and still be prevented from some actions. So it is worth reviewing the permissions.

Have you tried using the Permission Helper? It can often highlight what specifically is preventing a user from seeing/doing something:

Jira Admin > System > Admin Helper > Permission helper

Put yourself in as the user, guess at the key for an issue in that project (like the first issue, ABC-1), and fish around with various permissions that you think should be available to you.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/

Suggest an answer