We want to talk to customers who have received 'non-technical' help from Atlassian Support

Daniel Kaufman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2020

Hi Atlassian Community!

Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licensing question? If so, we are interested in getting your perspective and feedback about your experience.

My name is Danny and I'm a Designer at Atlassian. I am reaching out to you all because my team is looking to learn more about how we can improve Atlassian's non-technical support experiences 

If this fits your description, and you are willing to give us some of your time for a thank you gift, please fill out this short questionnaire and a member of our team will reach out to you for more information.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Danny 

2 answers

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2020

@Daniel Kaufman Do you have a none Google Docs link?

0 votes
Jan Blanarik September 11, 2020

Ano každý den na nete 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events