How can I find my article drafts in the Atlassian Community?

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 18, 2019

This is a bit meta... I'm having a hard time navigating back to my drafts after having saved them. When I go back after a couple of days I never know how to find them.

I end up creating a new article draft to save it and reach the draft list, but surprisingly I have seen different lists using the same account in two different tabs of the same browser :S

Anybody can relate to this?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 31, 2020
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
October 19, 2020

Thanks @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ , that was extremely hidden. Nice catch!

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Yes! Just saved me a lot of searching.

Stephen Wrathall
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2023

To be crystal clear about how to get there step by step (since it's different for each Product), you can follow these steps:

1. Click on Products → See all
  2. Click on the Product Type that you wrote a draft for (E.g. Jira Service Management)
  3. Click on the "Articles" link near the middle of the page ("All" will be focused by default)
  4. Then you will see a link on the right-hand side called "View your <ProductType> drafts".
  5. Click on that link and you will see your draft articles for that Product Type!
1 vote
Answer accepted
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
March 15, 2019

Apparently there's a different draft section for each topic :-S

Stephen Wrathall
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2023

Thanks @Capi [resolution], you're right. See here for step-by-step instructions on how to find your particular drafts: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-questions/How-can-I-find-my-article-drafts-in-the-Atlassian-Community/qaq-p/1011144#M3535

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events