Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting Loss in Community Article Creation Process

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2017

Greetings, I'm not sure you can do anything about this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.  Yesterday I added the article "Atlassian Summit Travel Guide" seen here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Summit-articles/Atlassian-Summit-Travel-Guide/ba-p/458913.

I originlly posted this information to my blog and pasted the content into the Online Community article from there.  When I pasted, I lost all formatting, including images and approx 20 hyperlinks.  I didn't re-insert the images, but I did redo the formatting and re-add most of the links, which took some time.

I wonder if there's any way to retain the formatting while pasting?  Even if this content hadn't been first published somewhere else, I'd still be pasting.  I would have written the original content in a word processing program before adding it to this (or any) website.

Thanks for considering.  :)

1 answer

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2017

Maybe a series of screenshots? Half serious, half joking

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events