Could you please expose tags in the RSS feeds? Edited

This is related to and a possible workaround for How can I watch a tag?:

The site seems to offer a fairly sophisticated variation of RSS feeds for the various content types and areas, but a crucial bit is missing, namely the content categories and tags.

If those would be exposed on the feed items, it would at least provide a viable workaround to monitor a category and filter out relevant content, for example to allow marketplace vendors to monitor the Atlassian Marketplace category feed and filter for the support tag that is automatically linked from their add-on listing.

Given that's a fairly standard feed feature, I'd hope that including tags might just require to enable a resp. flag or so?

Many thanks,

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Steffen -- that is one of the workarounds we're exploring. Not sure how easy that's proving to be, but our devs are definitely looking at this as an option. 

1 vote
Tyler Tadej Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2017

@Steffen Opel [Utoolity], this article might answer some of your frustrations regarding tags and RSS:

If not, please let leave a comment there listing what else you'd like to see.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Monique van den Berg
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Feedback & Announcements

How to earn badges on Atlassian Community

You may have visited your profile and seen a tab called badges. (If not, click on your avatar and View profile > Badges will get you there.)  But what do the happy little circles mean,...

7,760 views 20 27
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot