[Fixed] Possible Bug: Tags get removed when editing a post

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2017

Here on the Atlassian Community, I notice that tags get cleared/removed when I edit the opening post of a disucssion/question.

I think this is a bug, but don't see it mentioned in Atlassian Community known issues and changes.

Could it be added to the list?

1 comment

Comment

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2017

I'm going to try and reproduce Sam. So far no luck.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2017

Hi Bryce, I can demonstate an example if you need (assuming it is still happening!).

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2017

I edited your post and mine to see if the tags were cleared. Is this only happening when the author edits thier question or discussion?

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
April 5, 2017

Ok I was able to reproduce. It occurs when the author edits their own post and publishes. We're on it.

Thanks!

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2017

Great. Thanks for looking into it.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2017

Now fixed, as mentioned in Monique's recent update to Atlassian Community known issues and changes.

I even edited the title of this post to prove it.

The tags didn't get removed! 🏷️ ✅

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 13, 2017

Woo hoo!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events