Unlock your free access to Atlassian Team 2021.

Facebook 1200x628@2x.png

Hello, Atlassian Community members!

As a reminder, Team 2021 is happening this April from the 28th to the 30th. Team 2021 is our newly reimagined conference (formerly called Atlassian Summit) created for teams, by teams.

At Team 2021, you’ll connect with fellow Community members, learn teamwork trends from industry leaders, and discover how to level up your workflows and work-life balance.

Plus you will hear from our founders and special guest speakers. (Hint: our lineup includes a best-selling author, a US soccer coach, and more!) See who’s speaking.

To celebrate our new event, we're offering all Atlassian Community members an all access pass to this year's Team 2021—all for free. Be sure to use code TEAMCOMMUNITYVIP when you register.

Have any of you joined us at Summit before? Share some throwback pics and what you’re excited to learn about this year! Learn more.

Get your pass

24 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Bridget done with my registration and reserved my spot for the event. 

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Bridget done !!!

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

I'm signed up :)

Isaac Trumbo February 17, 2021

Thanks! All registered.

Andrés Rosero February 18, 2021

Thanks! :v :D

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

Done. Thank you very much!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2021

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Alex Janes February 25, 2021

Thanks so much for this!

Jlk February 26, 2021

Thank you very much 

Jan Tino March 1, 2021

Unable to register with the VIP code.  Receive "Discount Code has been used too many times" error.  

Like # people like this
Ryan Rules [Adaptavist] March 2, 2021

Hi Atlassian Team, the code is no longer working for my team.

Please can someone look into this?

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2021

Same here, code no longer working

Like Rudy Dullier likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2021

I am getting "Discount Code is invalid."

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2021

@Bridget ,

Am getting error message "Discount Code is invalid" while registration.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 5, 2021

Hey y'all! Sorry for the confusion, we capped the TEAMCOMMUNITYVIP code at 200 registrants. BUT, I just managed to get approval for 100 more seats ... @Michael Thompson @Ryan Rules [Adaptavist] , @Jan Tino you should be able to use the code now. 

@Vinod Ramadoss and @Mirek - Community Leaders have a special code you can use! Check in Slack :). 

Like # people like this
sherali togaev March 6, 2021

good

Josh Hiedeman March 10, 2021

Just signed up ... looking forward to my first Atlassian event.

Like Michael Thompson likes this
Joe Pursel March 10, 2021

Sorry I missed this as I registered earlier today. Is there a way for me to add the code to my existing registration?

Thanks,

Joe

Like Bridget likes this
Malka Jackson [Isos Technology]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2021

@Joe Pursel I was able to edit my reservation and add the code, then upgrade my registration to the full experience for $0.00

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2021

Boom!  Ready! Already drinking water in preparation for Bash ;) 

AmrutaBandhu Choudhury April 19, 2021

If i apply this code, should i am eligible for Swag Bag or not ?

Darin Klein April 20, 2021

Signed up!  Thank you! 

Julia _ 55 Degrees
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2021

I modified my registration to add the code and didn't get an error message BUT I still seem to need to upgrade to bookmark some of the content. Is it full or is there a lag?

Jan-Cees van Buiten April 26, 2021

Great! Thank you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events