The Cloudies: Progress Report #9

I've just arrived back to Austin and welcomed by the one and only Cloudie. 💕

It's official y'all Cloudies are out, I know it's a little late in the day, but I do have to congratulate our latest qualifiers; @Bibek Behera ; @Fadoua ; @Radek Dostál ; @Iago Docando ; @Gonchik Tsymzhitov ; @Davin Studer ; @Sudarshan ; @Alexander Bondarev ; @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ; @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 

So psyched for y'all - look forward to my email requesting your address for your Cloudies!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Cloudies and their new-found homes. Already have a Cloudie? WE LOVE TO SEE IT - share a picture so everyone can see what they're missing out on! 

Image from iOS.jpg Image from iOS (1).jpg

And by chance if there are still some people interested in the challenge -  Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Wishing y'all a relaxing weekend. Stay awesome possums ✌🏼

14 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Thank you @Kyren Wong for taking time to share the report tonight! I wish you a very relaxing weekend!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Oh yay! Thanks @Kyren Wong .

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Oh yes.! thank you.!
you made it good morning @Kyren Wong 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

@Kyren Wong  Thank you that report :) 

I am happy to see a pictures with cloudies.

Waiting a your photo with cloudies

Like # people like this
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

@Kyren Wong 👍🏻

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

@Kyren Wong , wow, thank you 🥳

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2021

Well thanks, @Kyren Wong

I'm happy to be part of this great community. 🙂

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

@Kyren Wong can you please check for me. I have completed the challenge but did not get the cloudie.

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Congrats everyone :)

Joey Musante January 13, 2021

Soo....

Who's back do I gotta scratch to get one of those "Extra" cloudies I know you guys have stashed away somewhere? :D

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Nice, picking up my pace to bag one! How long do we have left on the clock @Kyren Wong

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2021

@Joey Musante hahaha LOVE the enthusiasm 😂 I don't see you in the data yet but best way is to answer questions! Don't forget to  check out all the details or via the feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2021

@Stuart Capel - London until they're all gone! I'm going to check with products to see how many we have left but we should still have a good amount left still I estimate! Keep you updated~ 

Like Bibek Behera likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Awesome 👍 thanks

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events