The Cloudies: Progress Report #12

All good things comes in threes! And that goes for the qualifiers this week round - @Sandesh Shetty ;  @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine  @G subramanyam Congratulations y'all are on the way to getting a Cloudie - look out for my emoticon filled email!

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.07.10.png 

cloudie (1).jpg 

This could be you soon! 

So if y'all are still interested in the challenge -  Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Ask the community if y'all have any other questions I'm sure we'd be more than happy to help <3

Cheers!

7 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Kyren Wong now a days I remember you as a weekend motivator. Every now and then, I hear a surprise news from you. That really means alot about you and your reach to the community leaders. Thank you for that cloudie and waiting to pose a selfie with that beauty.

Hearty congratulation Sandesh and Marlene Kegel

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2021

Hey @Sandesh Shetty   @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine   @G subramanyam Congratulations!

Well deserved! All the best for your next challenge/contribution!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2021

@G subramanyam So happy to hear y'alls feedback <3 Always here to send you good and chill vibes m8! yellow-star

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Kyren Wong Sorry for what I'm sure is constant question, but are there still Cloudies available? I could've sworn that I've answered over 30 questions, but that stubborn badge in Kudos still keeps showing as not earned. :-{

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 2, 2021

What a cozy suprise! Thank you, @Kyren Wong !

Congratulations to @Sandesh Shetty and @G subramanyam.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2021

Hi @Kyren Wong here's the super cutie Cloudie. My kid is jumping with excitement seeing and holding that little cloudie gift. Thank you for sending and making my weekend.

Cloudie kid.jpg         Cloudie.jpg

Like # people like this
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2021

It's the first time I've been in our office in weeks due to Covid. So today I just got my Cloudie.

Many Thanks, @Kyren Wong ! It's even fluffier than I imagined. :)

IMG_8490.jpg

Like Hana Kučerová likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events