Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The Cloudies: Progress Report #12

All good things comes in threes! And that goes for the qualifiers this week round - @Sandesh Shetty ;  @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine  @G subramanyam Congratulations y'all are on the way to getting a Cloudie - look out for my emoticon filled email!

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.07.10.png 

cloudie (1).jpg 

This could be you soon! 

So if y'all are still interested in the challenge -  Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Ask the community if y'all have any other questions I'm sure we'd be more than happy to help <3

Cheers!

7 comments

G subramanyam Community Leader Jan 29, 2021

Hi @Kyren Wong now a days I remember you as a weekend motivator. Every now and then, I hear a surprise news from you. That really means alot about you and your reach to the community leaders. Thank you for that cloudie and waiting to pose a selfie with that beauty.

Hearty congratulation Sandesh and Marlene Kegel

Like # people like this

Hey @Sandesh Shetty   @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine   @G subramanyam Congratulations!

Well deserved! All the best for your next challenge/contribution!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong Atlassian Team Jan 30, 2021

@G subramanyam So happy to hear y'alls feedback <3 Always here to send you good and chill vibes m8! yellow-star

Like # people like this

@Kyren Wong Sorry for what I'm sure is constant question, but are there still Cloudies available? I could've sworn that I've answered over 30 questions, but that stubborn badge in Kudos still keeps showing as not earned. :-{

What a cozy suprise! Thank you, @Kyren Wong !

Congratulations to @Sandesh Shetty and @G subramanyam.

Like # people like this

Hi @Kyren Wong here's the super cutie Cloudie. My kid is jumping with excitement seeing and holding that little cloudie gift. Thank you for sending and making my weekend.

Cloudie kid.jpg         Cloudie.jpg

Like # people like this

It's the first time I've been in our office in weeks due to Covid. So today I just got my Cloudie.

Many Thanks, @Kyren Wong ! It's even fluffier than I imagined. :)

IMG_8490.jpg

Like Hana Kučerová likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Announcing Data Residency for Standard and Premium licenses

Update: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Data-Residency-Comes-to-Australia-amp-Update-on-Data-Residency/ba-p/1825538 We have just released data residency for Austra...

5,117 views 13 40
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you