The Cloudies: Progress Report #11

Congrats to our dynamic duo for this week @Stuart Capel - London ; @Pramodh M woohoo! Y'all qualified for the Cloudie! 

I have my Cloudie all situated, so look out for an email from me so that I can get your Cloudie on the way!

unnamed (2).jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

CloudieCarlos.jpeg

We have a total of 174 Cloudies left so don't worry y'all still have time to get your very own~

So if y'all are still interested in the challenge -  Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Have a lovely weekend! Stay awesome possums! 

Cheers!

4 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

Congrats guys!

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Hey @Stuart C & @Pramodh congratulations.

Well deserved! All the best for your future contributions.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Congrats all - I recently ticked past 30 answers (I *think* they're all in cloud, but w/o metadata in JSON, it's hard to tell. :-), so I'm anxiously looking forward to getting a Cloudie of my own.

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2021

Thank you @Kyren Wong and all!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Kyren Wong likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events