The Cloudies: Progress Report #10

Y'all are non-stop machines, the hustle was on this week! We have a good 15 qualifiers here! 

@Tessa Tuteleers ; @Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ ; @Tansu Akdeniz ; @Dominic Lagger ; @Mirek ; @Peter Bengov ; @Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master) ; @Mohamed Benziane ; @mogavenasan ; @Clark Everson ; @Monika Rani ; @Benjamin ; @Mykenna Cepek ; @Vinod Ramadoss ; @elizabeth_jones ; 

On a blazing roll here guys very proud of you! Look forward to my email requesting your addresses for your Cloudies!

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 14.23.29.png   

20201231_112427 (2).jpg

cloudie.jpg

Always lovin' the Cloudie updates in their new home 

And by chance if there are still some people interested in the challenge -  Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Have a lovely weekend! See ya later alligator!

12 comments

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Congratulation to @Tessa Tuteleers ; @Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ ; @Tansu Akdeniz ; @Dominic Lagger ; @Mirek ; @Peter Bengov ; @Muhammad Ramzan ; @Mohamed Benziane ; @mogavenasan ; @Clark Everson ; @Monika Rani ; @Benjamin ; @Mykenna Cepek ; @Vinod Ramadoss ; @elizabeth_jones ; 

Well deserved! This cloudie contest is truly an amazing challenge!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

Thanks @Kyren Wong for the progress report update. Love these contest!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

Great Job Everyone!

As an owner of a Cloudie myself, I can honestly say you are in for a real treat!

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi everybody

mine has arrived today

Many thanks

Cheers

My_Cloudie.jpg

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Woot Woot! I am so absurdly excited about this :) Well done everyone!

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2021

Well done, all of you! Congratulations!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2021

Wow! Thank you @Kyren Wong .Can't wait to meet Cloudie! :)

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2021

Well done everyone !!! Thanks @Kyren Wong , waiting for Cloudie impatiently.

Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2021

Honor to be part of it, thanks a lot  @Kyren Wong 

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2021

That is just awesome :)

Thanks a lot!  @Kyren Wong 

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2021

Can't wait to welcome Cloudie!

Thanks @Kyren Wong

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

@Kyren Wong  Thank you for the update I can't wait for this cute Cloudie!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events