Super Grouper challenge badge now live!

You may remember "Super Grouper" as one of our monthly challenge badges. We've started retiring the monthly challenge badges, and some of them will reappear as new, permanent badges: like this one! 

Super Grouper@2x.png

This is the sequel to the Group Hug badge and because it's a permanent badge, it's also more advanced! To earn this badge, you have to join at least three groups, and post at least 50 times in groups. It is retroactive, so your previous group activity will count for this. 

Here's some info for you on groups:

Wondering if you're a member of three groups already? To check, look at the Groups tab on your profile.  

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.33.01 PM.png

Also, under the description for each group, you can manage your notifications - by default, you'll be watching the content in the groups you join via a daily digest.

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.15.13 PM.png

Any questions or suggestions for how we can make groups even better? Let us know. And happy Groupering. 

13 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

I just got mine 

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2020

Fantastic!

Calling all Kiwis to join New Zealand's only Atlassian Community Events group to join the Wellington group.

Image result for laser kiwi

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

Love this badge! ♡ For anyone with an interest in Trello, please join the Trello Events: PEI group.

It's a fairly new group with 15 members and 56 posts, also would love for you to come to one of our Trello events in beautiful Prince Edward Island someday ☀️

print.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

Thanks @Monique vdB!

I love getting a badge for things I've already done... now I still need to get off my butt and get that Awesome Author Badge!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 2, 2020

Fun fact @Jimmy Seddon 63 people earned the first version of Super Grouper (it was easier to earn because it was short-term badge) and only 14 got this one on day one. So congrats on being part of an elite group! :) 

Also thanks for promoting your groups, @Kat Warner and @Jodi LeBlanc! Love it. 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2020

Checked history, I have Joined 15 groups and 25 posts.

Wow, it's retroactive, so half done!

u=1624997846,1435506503&fm=26&gp=0.jpg.png

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2020

One more badge is coming to me!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2020

Wohoo - part of 7 groups, earned group hug and didn‘t get it right away?

Challenge accepted - time to become a super trouper... ups super grouper 😉

D22D2F1C-BCED-49F2-9201-5F138A4112EF.gif

Like # people like this
Abraham Gaougaou March 11, 2020

An idea for the next badges .... ;)

Noc5k.jpg

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

this one is a real mystery to me :-). I've just completed Grouperstar Kudos challenge, so I've posted 50 times and I'm also in many groups. The same situation is with Group Hug - still no luck. I tried to leave several groups and join again, but it also doesn't help. Would you please help? What I'm missing? Thank you.

Vikram Sathish ASOKAN
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Congratulations  @Hana Kučerová 

Wojciech Niemczyk June 6, 2023

:)

mohamat thassim August 20, 2023

hi

hi

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events