It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Group Hug challenge badge now live!

We have a new challenge badge launching today: time for a Group Hug!

Super Grouper@2x.png

To earn this badge, be a member of at least three of our groups and participate in at least one of them on an ongoing basis. (Or participate in all three, a little bit each. All your group posts count towards this badge.) 

Note: If you're already in 3 groups, those count towards the badge! To check, look at the Groups tab on your profile.  

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.33.01 PM.png

Also, under the Group Description, you can manage your notifications for the groups you're in -- by default, you'll be watching the content in the groups you join.

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.15.13 PM.png

If you have any other questions, let me know.  And enjoy our groups!

6 comments

Oooh - mysterious badge earning requirements. 

@Monique van den Berg Please confirm any groups we have joined before today count towards "join at least three of our groups".

Like # people like this

Great question @Kat Warner -TechTime- -- yes they do! I will update the post to mention that.

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan Community Leader Jul 05, 2019

@Monique van den Berg 

I have joined 13 groups before, what else do I need to do to get this badge?

By the way, how can I create a group that belongs to china or shanghai users, similar to Ho Chi Minh City.

gp.png

Like # people like this

Hi @Ollie Guan the groups you're in will count! You just need to participate in groups (by posting) over time and then you will get the badge. 

You can email me and I'll give you the info on how to request a group for your city! mvandenberg at atlassian dot com. :) 

Like # people like this

I feel so HUGGED!

Like Monique van den Berg likes this

@Robin C. hug hug hug. Wait until we release the Superhug badge*!

*This badge is theoretical. Any resemblance to badges living or dead is coincidental.

Like Robin C. likes this

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Feedback & Announcements

High-fives all around!

In this post, we’re celebrating users who have gotten five accepted answers on the Atlassian Community. These folks are not only fabulous and helpful humans, they are our future Community Leaders! ...

680 views 47 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you