Group Hug challenge badge now live!

We have a new challenge badge launching today: time for a Group Hug!

Super Grouper@2x.png

To earn this badge, be a member of at least three of our groups and participate in at least one of them on an ongoing basis. (Or participate in all three, a little bit each. All your group posts count towards this badge.) 

Note: If you're already in 3 groups, those count towards the badge! To check, look at the Groups tab on your profile.  

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.33.01 PM.png

Also, under the Group Description, you can manage your notifications for the groups you're in -- by default, you'll be watching the content in the groups you join.

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.15.13 PM.png

If you have any other questions, let me know.  And enjoy our groups!

41 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 3, 2019

Oooh - mysterious badge earning requirements. 

@Monique vdB Please confirm any groups we have joined before today count towards "join at least three of our groups".

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 3, 2019

Great question @Kat Warner -- yes they do! I will update the post to mention that.

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2019

@Monique vdB 

I have joined 13 groups before, what else do I need to do to get this badge?

By the way, how can I create a group that belongs to china or shanghai users, similar to Ho Chi Minh City.

gp.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 5, 2019

Hi @Ollie Guan the groups you're in will count! You just need to participate in groups (by posting) over time and then you will get the badge. 

You can email me and I'll give you the info on how to request a group for your city! mvandenberg at atlassian dot com. :) 

Like # people like this
Deleted user July 17, 2019

I feel so HUGGED!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 31, 2019

@[deleted] hug hug hug. Wait until we release the Superhug badge*!

*This badge is theoretical. Any resemblance to badges living or dead is coincidental.

Like # people like this
JOHN DE BEST September 16, 2019

Hello

Like # people like this
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

@Monique vdB is it too late to get this badge? :) (gotta catch them all!) 

Like Star Lacey likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 9, 2019

@Alex Laycy nope, this is an ongoing badge! 😉

Like Star Lacey likes this
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

So close @Monique vdB  :( 

I'll be back! 

Like # people like this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2019

Hi everyone....

Marilo Meta May 25, 2020

Hello all, I'm part of 8 groups and it's amazing, all that interaction on different topics in different fields :)

Like Emmanuel Olerile likes this
Cat Schwartz December 29, 2020

I'm a big hugger!

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hello @Monique vdB 

That's great I am already in 4 groups, and participating in those. So what else needs to be done to earn this badge

Like Emmanuel Olerile likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB !

I have completed the Group Hug challenge!

Please assign me the badge.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB !

I think I've completed this challenge as I'm participating in a few groups already 🙂

Have a nice day !

--Alexis

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB

like Alexis said - this is also one that I am puzzled about the most :) Not trying to be spammy I see it as a challenge but the Group hug is a pretty decent riddle.
Are there any hints available? =) Or some trick I don't see?

Cheers,
Daniel

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 10, 2021

@Daniel Ebers @Alexis Robert I'm guessing the problem may be the group join action. You may need to leave and rejoin your groups for this to trigger. If you try and it still doesn't work, let me know!

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB 

It's still not working for me! I have left the group and joined again but I haven't received any badge!

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

I have tried leaving and joining again the groups, but it's still not showing for me.

Any ideas on how to fix this ? 

Thanks !

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Seems like I also need this badge to be enabled. @Monique vdBcould you look into this please.

Pedro Silva May 27, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB 

I hope you are well !

I guess (as someone refer earlier) i fulfilled the Requirements for this badge, can you please check it?

PS:  Can I  request a group for my city ?

vikram July 16, 2021

for me to get this badge, I have to join 3 more groups I think

anyway I found all the groups are having good info to learn and enjoying being part of this groups

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

I did as stated in article but it didn't work. Could you please check and confirm and enable this badge for me?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Suvradip

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

Is this badge still available? Could you please check whether am I eligible for this?

Cheers

Suvradip

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events