Seeking your ideas, opinions, and feedback: Join the Atlassian Research Group

Screenshot 2018-07-19 17.06.27 (1).png

Hello Atlassian Community! 

I'm Becky, a User Researcher here at Atlassian.

Did you know Atlassians conduct research with customers every week? Yes, every week Atlassian designers, PMs, researchers, and even our execs speak with customers. 

This includes user interviews, usability tests with prototypes, getting honest feedback on our new features, and more. All of this fantastic feedback helps shape our product decisions and overall strategy. 

We'd love you to participate in our research too. How, you ask? Well...

Over the past few months, my team's created a formal program called the Atlassian Research Group.

We regularly send Group members invitations to participate in research with us. Sometimes sessions are paid, sometimes unpaid. Some sessions take place over video-conference, others in-person. Every study is different. 

Whether you're a long-time user of our products, or a total newbie, your opinion is valuable to us. We'd love you to join!  

Thanks for helping improve our products!

Becky + the Atlassian User Research team  

16 comments

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2018

I signed up at the Atlassian Summit. Can't wait to participate on a session some day. :)

Like nagmvs77 likes this
beck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

Thanks @Sloan N_ B_! We conduct research quite often, so no doubt an invite will be coming your way soon :) 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2018

I signed up! Looking forward to give my input and help in any way I can.

_Fabian A. Lopez September 15, 2018

@beck, very good initiative. I signed up at the summit but also forwarded to a couple of co workers.

IDBWM September 16, 2018

We look forward for Atlassian to finally focuse on BUSINESS class teams and Internal Communication , Strategy and Execution of Organizations - rather than being fixated on ALM and DevOps

beck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2018

Awesome, thank you @Fadoua and @_Fabian A. Lopez!  Yes co-workers are also invited to join, even those who aren't very familiar with Atlassian products - we're keen to hear their perspective as well. 

beck
Atlassian Team
September 16, 2018

@IDBWM thanks for sharing, would love to hear a bit more about how you feel Atlassian could be helping business teams more. What tools do you and your business teams use, and how could they be more tailored for you? 

Eren Kalelioğlu September 18, 2018

Thank you for this initiative.

Dennis Bellavance September 18, 2018

It would be great to include Jira Portfolio in this process.  The tool has a lot of potential, but has several pieces that make it difficult to use.

Like Lisa Giannini likes this
Erika Sa
Atlassian Team
September 18, 2018

Hi @Dennis Bellavance 

You're right, we should include Portfolio in the selection. As a matter of fact, we're looking for customers to talk to about their roadmapping needs. If you're interested, please find time here.

Cheers,

Erika Sa

Atlassian Product Manager

Christine Saxon September 19, 2018

Thanks, look forward to participating!

Riya September 25, 2018

Hi,

I signed up! Looking forward.

But there is not received any kind of communication from Atlassian. To whom should I contact, Is there any contact email address?

I am using Atlassian products for the last 7 years.

Thanks

Riya

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2018

@RiyaThey will reach out to you if they need your input/help.

Have a great day!

beck
Atlassian Team
October 8, 2018

Hi @Riya, you should have received a welcome email after filling out the form (it comes from "Research @ Atlassian", maybe check your spam if you don't see it?). 

After that, we will email you occasionally about specific studies to see if you're a good fit. We also send out newsletters quarterly :) 

Riya October 8, 2018

Thanks @beck 

CHD CM Support November 19, 2018

Had a super session about concepts for issue level archiving last week. I got the feeling Atlassian was taking my feedback seriously!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events