Random Acts of April

It's time to celebrate our April winners of the Random Acts of Community badge!

RAC.png

The 2019 Community Year in Review was a glorious fountain of data. Inspired by that post, I asked @Ali Sanne who was the one millionth person to join our community in 2019? And being the data guru that she is, she had an answer for me: @[deleted]! What a cool milestone, and worthy of celebration. Thanks for being lucky number one million to click that join button, Paul! 

Our second winner this month is @Jisu Oh nominated by our own man of fun, @Andy - PTC Redundant. She attended every single Virtual Event for 5 weeks and eventually worked up the courage to make a presentation of her own! She even made a little award for Andy:

OhJisuDrawing (1).jpg 

So of course we had to give her an exclusive award of her own!

And last but never least, one of our Community Leaders@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ , who wrote this amazing article about her community experience. My favorite quote:

be part of a community that will let you be yourself, online or offline, small or big, united around a cause, adventure or idea, and let it do its magic. If you believe in yourself, you can do remarkable things; if someone believes in you, you can go beyond.

We believe in all of you, and thank you all for believing in each other.

And those are our April winners! 💙Keep us in mind if someone in our community does something awesome, random, or amazing in the month of May. Please send your nominees for May over to communitymanagers@atlassian.com. 

8 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

Congrats!!!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

Congratulations Everyone!  You all deserve this, keep being awesome!

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2020

What an amazing collection of random acts. Congrats!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2020

Oh my, thank you @Monique vdB and Community! 💙

Congrats to the other winners, you all are what the world need to be a better place.

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 1, 2020

Congratulations everyone - so very well deserved! <3 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2020

When someone asks if I'm super proud of y'all:

7Gz2

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2020

Congrats everyone!

Awesome Big Fan GIF by Hallmark eCards

Jisu Oh June 11, 2020

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to late to say my gratitude but super duper thank you!!! Awwww it's so sweet of Andy for the nomination :) The virtual events were highlight of the week!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events