Opsgenie Challenge badge now live!

We have a new challenge badge launching today!

Opsgenie in a bottle, baby...

opsgenie in a bottle.gif

To earn this badge head over to the Opsgenie collection and read the instructions posted by the delightful @Kate Clavet.  Here's your chance to learn more (or share your knowledge) about one of the newest additions to the Atlassian product suite.

Happy badge hunting!

6 comments

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2019

What a GREAT GIF!! Nice Badge challenge. I really enjoyed the 1st ever OpsGenie webinar. Very cool and useful tool! 

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

That GIF is everything! 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2019

Hilarious GIF!

I too attended the webinars twice. Enjoyed both sessions.

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2019

This is exciting! I enjoyed the webinar as well Andy :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2019

Cool!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2019

Done a little Question forum for OpsGenie as I am a complete n00b! Hoping some experienced peeps find their way to it!

Looking forward to the webinar today. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-the-heck-is-OPSGENIE-And-how-has-it-improved-your-business/qaq-p/1105429#M352258

And for those who love Twitter, please feel free to come give my post a boost 

https://twitter.com/HotfuzzingPM/status/1138673523071885312 

Like Kate Clavet likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events