Lights, Camera, Action | 10 Stars in the Making

Fadoua has been surprising & delighting members, Leaders, and the Community Team since 2017. Let’s spend some time getting to know the phenomenal Fadoua. Take a seat, grab a snack, and let’s travel back in time to relive some of her brightest moments. 🎞 🍿

Fadoua Boualem has accomplished a lot over the past few years and this month she broke the internet by achieving Level 10 status and accumulating 66 badges.

She’s written over 145 articles and her most viral article is Using Trello to Manage Events with an astounding 2,899 views & 13 likes.

Throughout her tenure, she has signed into Community 1,248 times, 121 answers, & 781 likes with a very active presence in Slack Leader channels.

When she’s not writing articles she’s a group leader in North Virginia & Research and Healthcare.

Caring, thoughtful, and generosity are the first words that come to mind when I think of Fadoua. Her generosity knows no bounds and the Community team has been a lucky beneficiary of her random acts of kindness.

An ode to @Fadoua, by (@Erica Moss ): “Fadoua exemplifies what it means to bring your whole self to the table as a Community Leader. She is constantly trying to optimize experiences for the members of her community, and her fellow Leaders look to her as a source of knowledge, kindness, and inclusivity. Today and every day, we celebrate her amazing achievements. Go, Fadoua, go!”           

Mo's gift from Fadoua.png

An ode to @Fadoua, by (@Bridget Sauer ): “I met Fadoua because she is a Community Leader, but now I think of her as a true friend. We chat regularly (and sometimes in French) about work, life, and everything that happens in between. I’m invested in helping her further her career and we know the names of each other’s family members. Hers is a perspective I don’t often get to learn about, and I feel really lucky to know her!”

image-20210208-192042.png

An ode to @Fadoua, by (@Jack Brickey "When I first met Fadoua in person at the Las Vegas Summit 2019 I was amazed by her friendly spirit, energy and interest in the Community. While I see this with a lot of folks during Summit what strikes me is that it isn’t a passing thing with her. I see that same positive attitude and willingness to help whenever we are chatting in Slack or Community Zoom sessions. She is an unwavering example of what our Community is all about."

Fadoua in her own words, “ It has been a wonderful experience so far because I have made friends from around the world. We may have never met or will meet in the future but we do share one common trait: The love of helping others.“

Fadoua Bridget.jpg     Fadoua MCB.jpg 

An ode to @Fadoua, by (@Isha): “Truly remarkable! Her extensive knowledge is impressive and she always looks for opportunities to share her learnings with her Community family. On a personal note, she loves games, photography, painting on glass, and going to Taekwondo. Perseverance was front and center when she returned to Taekwondo after a 2-year hiatus. She suffers from a debilitating case of Vertigo but she mustered all her strength to return to her practice and is committed to picking up where she left off. Let’s give her a big round of applause and a huge thank you!  :👏  

Image from iOS.jpg

31 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

@Fadoua Such a star! 🤩

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2021

Here is a pic of me with the glass she made for me! Fadoua is so special, a true embodiment of the community spirit and an amazing human, I love her so. heart

fd222da2-18a0-4d39-b479-5e0d7664529f.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

Congratulations @Fadoua!  You truly deserve this honour!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2021

We <3 you Fadoua!!! 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

@Fadoua - cheers on hitting the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ tier!

And glad your "Using Trello to manage events" article is now up to 14 likes 😊

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Awesome, @Fadoua  and so well deserved. You‘re so helpful and empathetic and I‘m so happy we met in person last summit - the elephant key ring you gave me is always with me when I ride my scooter 🛵 See you soon, somewhere! 

Like # people like this
HarryH February 9, 2021

This is amazing! :)

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Congrats on your Level 10!!!

Like # people like this
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Congratulations on level 10 @Fadoua !

Like # people like this
Cristiano Mariano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

Couldn't use better words to describe her. Congratulations @Fadoua !!!

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2021

I'm here to pile on the @Fadoua love! Some of the highlights of my community are hanging out with this AMAZING BABE! This picture lives on my desk reminding me of all the awesome memories we share! 

20210209_191027.jpg

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

@Meg Holbrook where have you been, I miss you so much! I still have the picture too 🤗

Like Erica Moss likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

@Cristiano Mariano what a surprise!!! A lovely one ☺️

Like Cristiano Mariano likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Your kind words mean a lot to me guys! This will be a memorable day in my life 😊. Thank you all!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2021

congratulations @Fadoua 

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2021

Wow to @Fadoua - well deserved and so inspiring! Your glass art is very well known all over the world (next to your community work of course)

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Sending all my love @Fadoua 💙 💙 💙 

Like # people like this
Tanya C February 10, 2021

Well deserved @Fadoua !!  💙

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
February 10, 2021

Congratulations Fadoua, we're so proud of you! 🤗

Like # people like this
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Many congrats @Fadoua !  Adding to the love with one of my favorite Summit photos, circa 2017.  

RachelsTalk-7408.jpg

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

@Rachel Wright  thank you so much for sharing this picture! I was so happy to finally meet you in person. So many beautiful memories in San Jose.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

@Fabienne Gerhard haaahaa I still need a lot of practice.

Vladimir Barr February 10, 2021

Keep being awesome! You go GIRL!!! 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Thanks Vlad! 😊

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2021

Congratulations!! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events