Jira Align Early Advocate badge is now live!

Our first new badge of 2020 is here!

Agile Align early advocate@2x.png

And you can earn it by completing the Jira Align Early Advocate challenge. What's the deal with Jira Align? What does this challenge entail? And am I the only one who keeps reading it as "Avocado challenge"? Find out by reading @Mandy Ross's post right here!

earlyavocado.gif

8 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2020

Image result for "i said you are the good kind of fat" avocado

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2020

Yum Yum I love Avocado. I am with you on this one @Monique vdB some days I can read a word the way my brains wants it. 

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2020

So cute! ♡ Also, a lawyer and avocado have the same word in French - avocate/avocat 

download.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2020

Sunny greetings from Portugal y'all! 🇵🇹☀️😎👍

Whilst on some Quality #MeTime on hols, I couldn't resist login in for the Avocado Badge! 🥑🎫

Here's a fun Avocado Community fact:

My brain just melted.... too much talk of Avocados. Screenshot removed. HAHAHAHAHAA 😅😂🤣🤪 

(I think i'll go back to sleep..... 😴💤)

testi-cado.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

Love the new challenge cause I stumbled across this topic end of last year (align not avocado 🥑)

@Andy - PTC Redundant - best job 😎👍 made my day 

Here is Avocado Advocat

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Angenette Holmes January 9, 2020

I'm not fully understanding the avocado thing going on but I do agree that avocado's are pretty awesome.

Capture.JPG

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2020

Oh! yes,  Oh! No!! I don't have Twitter and Linkedin :-) I not so social on other social platforms.

richard omollo February 4, 2020

😊

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events