January 2018 Community Content Awards

Communityawards.png
It’s awards season, everybody! This January was one for the books in terms of both the high volume and quality of content created by members of this community, for members of this community. We hit some record high traffic and engagement metrics and wanted to acknowledge and honor the folks who helped us hit those marks. 
Below, you can find the list of our January winners matched with their special awards. To make things fair, we have two categories: Champion and Rising Star. The Champion category is meant to honor our tried and true contributors who are part of the official Champion program. (If you’re interested in becoming an Atlassian Champion or in learning more about the program, click here). The Rising Star category is meant to identify and encourage the up-and-comers keep the participation coming. 
Without further ado, the winners of the January 2018 Atlassian Community Awards are as follows:

Pied Piper Award (most influential) 

Congeniality (most liked content)

Loyalist (most sign-ins) 

MVP Award (most accepted solutions AND most posts written)

Can't get enough (most time spent on site)

Gold Standard (highest quality answers)

Reading Rainbow (most content read)

Think Positive Award (highest overall sentiment)

Boundless Positivity Award (most positive comments)

Fluffy Unicorn Award (tag cleanup crew)

Winners: please email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with your preferred shipping address––we’ve got something special to send to you! You will also receive a exclusive Community badge for your achievement. 
Please join the Atlassian Community team in congratulating the winners in the comment section below. You can also learn more about the types of content these users create by clicking their hyperlinked names to view their recent content activity.

20 comments

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2018

Congrats to all the winners as well as to all the folks who were close runner-ups. :)! I'm astounded on a daily basis by your thorough, thoughtful, and helpful contributions. This year is off to a great start! 

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2018

Way to go, winners!

thankyou.gif

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

It is rewarding to be part of the Champion Community and the Atlassian Community in general! You guys are making it even more enjoyable by your non-stop recognition!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

These are fun awards (and creative award names)! Congratulations to the winners for helping make Community an awesome place :)

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2018

Congrats to all the winners!

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Congrats all and thanks to the Community Team for their positive a d rewarding support, glad to be part of the Champions program!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Such an awesome group of humans — thanks again for all that you do! 😊

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2018

This is fantastic!  Thanks for all this! :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2018

@BillyP, see, all those exclamation points are part of the reason you won the Boundless Positivity Award! 😃

You are all great and I'm glad you like the names, @carolyn french -- I came up with some!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2018

@BillyPI am not surprised you received the Boundless Positivity Award, it is exactly what I feel everytime I attend our NOVA AUG! Congrats Billy!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2018

giphy

My youngest daughter says she wants a fluffy unicorn award too...

Congrats to all the winners, and everyone else who contributes to this community of awesomeness!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2018

No chance I'll ever get a positivity award, I'm told my cynicism runs deep.  And I have this dreadful pain in all the diodes down my left side.  Or "loyalist".  I signed in around 2004, and haven't left.

Seriously though, well done everyone who got named.  You've all encouraged people to engage more, come up with some innovative and clever answers, taught other "experts" new things (ok, that might be just me learning from you, and then stealing all your answerz, but I'd like to think we learn from each other), and, most importantly, helped people.

Now, about that "most referred to penguins/kittens" category?

Brien Matthys February 14, 2018

Congrats and thank you!

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

Many congrats to all winners!! :)

How often do we have this Community awards.. annually?

Scott Grieder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2018

Congrats to all the winners and thank you for all of your efforts!

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2018

Congratulations to all the winners!

Looking forward to join the list one day :-)

LeKisha Boswell March 8, 2018

This is certainly inspiration to rock 2018! 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2018

@LeKisha Boswell We believe in you! 😄

Paulo Alves March 20, 2018

Congratulations! 😀

Nabeel Nawaz March 22, 2018

Congratulations to all - love the rising star category - really motivates people who are getting to grips with stuff - and recognising their efforts!!! KUDOS to the Community Management team!!! (Whistles)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events