Community release notes for November 8, 2017

Release notes courtesy of dev extraordinare @Tyler T:

• New: Minor homepage redesign for logged out users
  • Updated: Email template updates
    • General notification template will have the author avatar in the email template. We will continue to add the avatar where it makes sense to add some personality to the emails.
    • 'Your answer was accepted' and 'There is an accepted answer' email templates have a minor update with a green checkmark next to the accepted answer in the email
  • New: Identity Manager collection
  • Fixed: The 'register' link now redirects users from their confirmation email → accept TOS → their original page!
  • Known issue: As reported by @Steven F Behnke, there are still issues with posts getting flagged as spam. Feel free to report issues here or in this Jira ticket; we are working to improve this.

If you have ideas for updates you'd like to see in future releases, our thread for ideas is still open for business!

2 comments

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2017

The email templates look nicer! I still see some formatting issues (lack of left side padding) in Apple Mail, which have been present "since the beginning". Don't know if these ever got tracked somewhere so I'll go take a look for a JAC ticket.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 9, 2017

@Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_ Oh yeah, that padding issue has been around since the beginning, hasn't it? I don't think a ticket exists; thanks in advance for creating one so we can track!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events