Community release notes for November 13, 2019

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, one and all, to another exciting edition of community release notes! These new features and fixes are brought to you, as always, by our most excellent community experience team.

Fixed: Another fix was rolled out for the error with the activity feed. We hope this completely resolves the problem but please do let us know in the comments below.

Updated: We’ve updated the iconography and wording in the create menu as a result of our recent testing and discussions with Community Leaders. We hope this will make it easier for users to decide whether they should create a discussion or a question, and cut down on miscategorized posts:

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 1.32.23 PM.png

Updated: We have a shiny sparkly new and dramatically improved Community Leader Landing page. Here’s a screenshot, but please go check it out yourself and share the link with interested friends, colleagues, and anyone you have ever met.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 1.35.50 PM.png

Those are all the exciting updates for today. As always, let us know if you have any feedback in ye olde comments below. 

13 comments

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

HOLY COW MY ACTIVITY FEED IS WORKING

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

It's been months, I'm super excited. 

Like # people like this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

I'm super excited about it too @Meg Holbrook !  All the :kermit flails: !

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2019

Can I have a screenshot of the notification bar? I am not seeing it.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 13, 2019

@Kat Warner the one for sunsetted products? The team clarified it's part of an experiment and not all users are seeing it yet, so I removed it from the release notes. We'll roll out a final version after we test some different options.  Sorry for any confusion!

Like Kat Warner likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

I was so impressed by the new Community Leader page I applied! ... oh wait.... :-)

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2019

Community just keeps getting better and better.

Like # people like this
Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2019

Cool!

Like Monique vdB likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2019

Looking great!!

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2019

Whoooohoooo, great!

Frieda Tang
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2019

Looks Awesome!! Great work 

Javier Fernandez _Madrid_ November 25, 2019

Good job, I really like it!

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2019

Thanks for the activity feed fix!  I use it surprisingly often!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events