It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Community release notes for November 13, 2019

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, one and all, to another exciting edition of community release notes! These new features and fixes are brought to you, as always, by our most excellent community experience team.

Fixed: Another fix was rolled out for the error with the activity feed. We hope this completely resolves the problem but please do let us know in the comments below.

Updated: We’ve updated the iconography and wording in the create menu as a result of our recent testing and discussions with Community Leaders. We hope this will make it easier for users to decide whether they should create a discussion or a question, and cut down on miscategorized posts:

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 1.32.23 PM.png

Updated: We have a shiny sparkly new and dramatically improved Community Leader Landing page. Here’s a screenshot, but please go check it out yourself and share the link with interested friends, colleagues, and anyone you have ever met.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 1.35.50 PM.png

Those are all the exciting updates for today. As always, let us know if you have any feedback in ye olde comments below. 

13 comments

Meg Community Leader Nov 13, 2019

HOLY COW MY ACTIVITY FEED IS WORKING

Like # people like this
Meg Community Leader Nov 13, 2019

It's been months, I'm super excited. 

Like # people like this

I'm super excited about it too @Meg !  All the :kermit flails: !

Like # people like this

Can I have a screenshot of the notification bar? I am not seeing it.

@Kat Warner {TechTime} the one for sunsetted products? The team clarified it's part of an experiment and not all users are seeing it yet, so I removed it from the release notes. We'll roll out a final version after we test some different options.  Sorry for any confusion!

Like Kat Warner {TechTime} likes this
LarryBrock Community Leader Nov 13, 2019

I was so impressed by the new Community Leader page I applied! ... oh wait.... :-)

Like # people like this
Jack Community Leader Nov 14, 2019

Community just keeps getting better and better.

Like # people like this

Cool!

Like Monique van den Berg likes this
John Funk Community Leader Nov 14, 2019

Looking great!!

Whoooohoooo, great!

Frieda Tang Community Leader Nov 21, 2019

Looks Awesome!! Great work 

Good job, I really like it!

Rachel Wright Community Leader Nov 27, 2019

Thanks for the activity feed fix!  I use it surprisingly often!

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Marketplace App Review badge is now live!

If you are one of the thousands of users of a Marketplace app, then you’ll love t his month’s community badge ! All you’ll need to do to receive Novembers challenge badge is leave 2 helpful reviews o...

1,819 views 35 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you