Community release notes for April 12, 2019

We released some things over the past week, and here I am to tell you all about them! 

New: Community Champions and AUG Leaders are now part of the same program, and are called Community Leaders. 🎉You will see their new lozenges around the site! For more about this change, read Stephanie's announcement here.

Coming Soon: A new role badge for all our Community Leaders. 

New: You can now copy and paste images directly into your posts!

Updated: We have a new header image in the logged out version of the site. Here, I'll copy and paste it for you so you can see it! 

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fixed: Group admins are now able to feature and unfeature posts again.

Fixed: Spacing around the "Accept answer" button and in the closed post UX.

If you have any suggestions or questions, as always, let me know!

4 comments

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2019

Thanks for the copy-paster images functionality :)

Like # people like this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2019

I am really excited for the copy/past too!  

Now if working on mobile also wasn't quite so cumbersome?  Someday maybe :)

Nice header too!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2019

The ability to copy and paste images is very easy to use, greatly improving the efficiency of editing posts. I use this picture below to experience this new feature!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2019

Ooo! Copy and paste images. Yay!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events