10s, 10s, 10s across the board!

Congratulations are in order for @Alexey Matveev, who has achieved level 10 on Community! Help us celebrate Alexey and count down ten of his most stellar accomplishments and moments:

myfoto3-1.png

10. He has signed into community 2,463 times, received 2,972 likes, and posted 9,038 times!

9. Alexey’s most most popular post is How to run Jira in a docker container with 32 likes and 26 comments. It has also been viewed 47,599 times!

8. Alexey has been a Community Leader for less than three years. In that time, he has written 75 articles that have been viewed 116,836 times! He’s also an avid member of our Atlassian Authors and Atlassian Answerers groups.

7. He holds the fourth best accepted answers rate with a whopping 1,553 and has earned 78 badges.

6. He’s co-hosted 19 Moscow Community events and also moderates their online group where there are over 200 posts. He also frequently presents at St. Petersburg Community events.

5. An ode to Alexey, by Darline: “We couldn’t appreciate you more, Alexey! You have been an integral part of our program, supporting countless users and fellow Leaders online and at events. You’re always looking for ways to document, present and pay your knowledge forward. Thank you for being such a shining example and I know many more achievements are in your future!”

4. An ode to Alexey, by @Taranjeet Singh: “Alexey is always looking to improve upon his own methods/solutions to perform a certain technical task. He is always willing to help others in the community by answering their complex queries. He has in depth knowledge of Atlassian Tools like JIRA and Confluence and any custom plugin development using Atlassian provided APIs for these tools. He is always looking to solve complex problems using automation.”

3. An ode to Alexey, by @Gonchik Tsymzhitov: “Alexey is my friend and professional community coach. He is happy to help you in case of a problem and gives you a constructive connection, which is very important for the communities. He helped me more than once in terms of motivation to continue developing the community and working in the online community. Thank you Alexey!”

2. Alexey is only the second person ever on community to achieve Level 10 status! Check out the first question he answered here!

1. We are incredibly grateful for you, Alexey! It’s 10’s across the board from us and you’re an inspiration to so many of us here. Please join us in celebrating Alexey by leaving your well wishes below!

10's.jpg

18 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2020

Congratulations Alexey! so very well deserved indeed. 

Like # people like this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2020

This is awesome!! Congratulations @Alexey Matveev!

7da4f8cf2776ee99b29f8c48de81e271.gif

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2020

WOW, that is a job well done! Congrats 🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2020

Congrats Alexey!!! Well deserved!!!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2020

@Alexey Matveev We are so proud of you, Alexey! Thanks for being awesome. 😎

Like Darline Auguste likes this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2020

Hello!

Thank you! 

Actually I can remember my first answer well. It was accepted by @Andy Heinzer . I always wanted to tell him thanks and I was able to do it during Atlassian Summit in US in 2019 )

I am very grateful to you that you accepted me to Community and It s been always my pleasure to be part of our great team!

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
September 18, 2020

Congrats @Alexey Matveev!  Thanks so much for all of your contributions to the Atlassian Community.  I'm honored to see and accept the first great answer, but not sure I can look at all of them now.  There are just too many!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2020

Congrats @Alexey Matveev 

We are so proud you! :) You are a hero!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Well done indeed @Alexey Matveev !! 

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

@Alexey Matveev You've gone into legend territory now- congratulations! I've learned so much from you, and doubtless many others on Community are constantly finding old answers/articles, and having a lightbulb go off.

Well-deserved 10 😊

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

good job @Alexey Matveev  :)

Like # people like this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2020

Amazing! Congratulations @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_ 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2020

Congratulations @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2020

Awesome job @Alexey Matveev ! You rock!

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

congrats @Alexey Matveev 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

I thought it stopped at Level 8...!!!

Congrats @Alexey Matveev 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Hi @Alexey Matveev _cPrime

You are just in another level of leadership. What kind of stats are those! Kudos man.

Great inspiration to all of us. Thank you @Darline Auguste for highlighting the member's outstanding accomplishments.

Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2021

Congratulations Alexey!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events