Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to talk to our Enterprise customers about their billing experience

Bhaskar Tomar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2022

Hello Community!

We are doing research to understand the procurement and billing concerns of our Enterprise customers. If you have purchased and/or managed one or more of Atlassian products/apps through an enterprise license/subscription, we would love to speak with you!

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 90 minutes long and conducted over video conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

• During the session, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you. Then, we will ask you a few questions to understand how you evaluate, purchase and manage Atlassian products for your organization.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $200 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in taking part, please fill out this form https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/9e_KKe8WFA/apply. Please note that by filling out this form, you consent to join the Atlassian research group. You can opt out of this group at any time.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly at btomar@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Bhaskar
Research and Service Experience

5 comments

Comment

Bhaskar Tomar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2022

Hi everyone!

Still a few open seats for these research sessions. If you are the billing admin/contact handling enterprise license/licenses in a cloud contextthese sessions would really help Atlassian understand your current and future needs.

Thanks again

Bhaskar
Research team @Atlassian

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

I can ask who does our billing and get back to you. It's certainly not me. 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Bhaskar Tomar
Atlassian Team
August 1, 2022

Hey @Summer_Hogan, any luck finding the billing/procurement team?

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

No, not yet @Bhaskar Tomar - I'll keep trying! 

Jonathan V. November 22, 2022

I love how Atlassian cares and tries to see what organizations really need.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2022

Thanks for the offer. We don't have any use cases for the moment.

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2023

👍🏻👍🏻

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events