Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe and share: new features for the Cloud and Data Center Roadmaps!

Hi, Enterprise Community!

In 2022, my team asked some of you to participate in an Atlassian research study about our public roadmaps. We took your feedback to heart and added some of your most-requested features. We're excited to announce...
  • You can now subscribe to the roadmaps to receive emails when we make our quarterly updates
  • All roadmap items now have shareable, direct links for you to send to coworkers or add to your internal documentation
  • Every roadmap item supports up to three links to learn more about what we're working on

Check it out and let us know what you think!
Cloud Roadmap
Data Center Roadmap

Thanks for your support!

Erin - Content Designer, Buyer Experience Team @ Atlassian

5 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 9, 2023

Very useful!!

Like Erin Nielsen likes this
John Dunkelberg February 9, 2023

@Erin Nielsen this looks very interesting.  As a org that's evaluating migration currently, I'd be interested if there is a summarized document of the delta between the two.  In other words,  to go my exec stakeholders and say "the additional functionality we'll get by going to Cloud is .... X" as part of balancing the additional ongoing costs and the (very high) cost and disruption of migration.

Like # people like this
Erin Nielsen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, @John Dunkelberg! This Compare Atlassian Cloud and Data Center page is probably the most comprehensive comparison we have at this time. 

Like Chris K likes this
John Dunkelberg February 9, 2023

Thanks @Erin Nielsen !

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2023

Good information to have in your quiver.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events