What I have done in lockdown to help people to learn Jira Software basic?

Hi All,

My name is Monika and I am from India. In the year of COVID-19, I have spent my time to create videos content for my Youtube Channel "WebGentle" where I have uploaded videos of Jira Software in my free time. I always wanted to do something free where people can come and learn something from me free of cost.

I have organized a series of webinar too, where I called some of Atlassian Experts (Rachel Wright, Rodney Nission and Maria Lusia) to speak in webinars.

Here is the link of webinar series if you want to have a look.

I am also planning to upload more videos of Atlassian Products in 2021 so that I can help others by sharing knowledge :)

Please share what did you do in 2020 for the education of others and what you are thinking to do in 2021.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani ,

Wish you a very Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing this article with the Education community group! It will everyone in this group as well as the whole community! You are doing a great job creating those videos.

I have been helping people by solving problems, guiding them to their career path, shared resources that can help them learn in the best possible way during lockdown!

I have been helping people in Atlassian Community, Linkedin, Twitter, different communities Slack channels & discord server, etc. on various topics & career fields!

Now if you are asking about 2021, so let me tell you there are a lot of plans & things to do in 2021! 

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani 

Happy New Year to you too.

Your article is very interesting and I have already saved the link of the seminars to view them calmly

This year I have also published many posts on Atlassian, Agile and topics in general to share with all the people who follow me, in addition to having done two free visual Thinking workshops, although I have not recorded them.

Your initiative seems great to me and I will take an example for this 2021 that has just begun.

Cheers !!! 👌

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2021

Good one @Monika Rani ,

2020 has been a year full of uncertainties and challenges for everybody, am definitely no exemption to it. There were time when I could hardly think about anything else apart from navigating through these challenges thrown one after the other.

However, I was able to make time to contribute by answering many questions posted in the Community. I also managed to create my own Trello board which I felt was very useful to set my path towards completing ACP-620 certification, and later converted this board into a Template which I felt can be helpful for many, Trello Template - Get-Cert-Go.

Am looking at 2021 with positivity and hope, I have created a plan to contribute further to Atlassian community, by sharing my knowledge and experience using Atlassian Products by penning few Articles to begin with.

Thank you for this article, and wish you and all a Happy new year

Like Monika Rani likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events