Courses You Can Do Before The End Of 2020!

I have been always looking around for something new! It's obvious that I have found a lot of resources from where a person can learn a lot of things!

Last week I found some online courses from which everyone can learn and even can also get a valuable certificate on passing/completion!

Here are those courses listed below:

Agile with Atlassian Jira

Trello for Beginners

Build a Product Management Plan Framework in Trello

These courses are from Coursera and I hope everyone will enjoy learning these courses!

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Thanks for sharing

Regards

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Madeleine Glover June 10, 2021

What exactly are these courses? Unfortunately, you have provided too little information about the course.
I know this. After all, I know Cisco Systems well because I took that certification exam many times until I managed to pass it. After that, I took a SPOTO course, and after their help, everything got much clearer, and that's how I died. Now, I am working and solving problems like these all the time. I learned a lot on the job too. That exam is challenging for a reason, and being honest, I don't really think that I would be able to do it if there was no help.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events